Did you know that only 4% of the pet population in America sees a veterinarian? How unfortunate! Our goal is to see those numbers rise. If you’re in search for a vet, here are 7 signs of a great vet:
A Great Vet…..
- hangs up his or her shingle at a sweet smelling office with a warm and fuzzy atmosphere.
- takes a detailed history and conducts a through nose-to-tail exam.
- addresses Fluffy’s bad behavior as aggressively as his bellyache.
- isn’t afraid to say “I don’t know.”
- conducts appropriate lab tests before prescribing treatment.
- delivers a clear explanation along with his prescription.
- telephones to see how Rover’s doing.